John Deere Front Idler
This product is a John Deere Front Idler. It can be used for the Deere excavator and bulldozer. The wheel body is made of high-precision alloy steel.
Our Business Scope
- Excavator/Bulldozer parts: Carrier roller、Front idler、Sprocket、Track roller、Bucket Tooth.
- Customize excavator/bulldozer undercarriage parts.
|Product Name||John Deere Front Idler|
|Product Information||Front Idler for Excavator and Dozer|
|Material||50Mn or 40MnB|
|Technique||Forging & Casting|
|Surface Hardness||HRC50-56, depth:4mm-10mm|
|Warranty time||2000 hour (1 year)|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union or other payment term.|
John Deere Model
All the above John Deere models are for reference only. If you don’t have the model you need, you can contact us.
If you need a special size front idler, please contact us, we can customize the accessories according to your drawings. We can also customize according to the material, color, etc. customers need.
- Wear resistance. corrosion resistance. high strength.
- First-rate material.
- The forged alloy steel design can effectively increase its service life.
- The highest quality standardized production and quality inspection are implemented, and the product quality is highly reliable.
- Proficient in key links such as production, casting, forging, machining, etc.
- One-stop shopping, complete models, support OEM.
- Superior manufacturing processes produce all parts according to OEM standards
- Delivery Time: Within 30 days after the contract is established(3-5 days for products in stock)
- Ports of Shipment: Qingdao port、Shanghai port or other ports in china
- Package: Outside with standard Export carton, inside with plastic transparent bag and inner box. Free Wood pallet for mass production.
John Deere Excavator Front Idler 27CZTS
John Deere Excavator Front Idler 35D
John Deere Excavator Front Idler 50D
John Deere Excavator Front Idler 450A-AT125351
John Deere Excavator Carrier Roller
John Deere Excavator Track Roller
John Deere Excavator Sprocket
John Deere Excavator Bucket Tooth